Copyright Registration (Single Filing)


We register a claim to copyright your musical composition, by submitting the following to the Copyright Office: (1) a completed application form; (2) a nonrefundable filing fee; and (3) the required “deposit copies” of your work. Our service prevents issues common to registrations of musical compositions.



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Copyright Registration (Single Filing)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *